Be with Me 4Ever..As My Truth!


O Lord !...
You Always say That "I am The Truth!"
"Be With Truth"...Means ......
"You are With ME"!
So.... I always...always.....
Speak the Thruth....Hear the Truth!
Eat,Drink & Swallow..Only the Truth!
I Wakeup with Truth..Walk with the Truth!
I Sleep with theTruth..Sing with the Truth!
I Breath the Truth..I Digest Only the Truth!
And..I Always..Feel that....!!
O Lord!... You Are The Truth..You Are My Truth!
But Hay! ....
Not Everybody Likes "My Truth"..?
Some People Played game around "My Truth" !
They make fun on "My Truth"!...On You..
I Felt that they tried to put Me & You Down!
O Lord ! It's hurt a lot...lot, lot....lot, lot, lot....!..
So Once I Just decided .........
..... To live without The Truth...Without YOU..!
And..O Lord..! I Started To Feel..Like...
.........A Dummy & Gloomy...
............Sweaty & Restless...
O Lord...! I Felt totaly Helpless & Breathless!...
But.....Very next Moment.........
I have seen You with in Me!
With Love & Tears in your Eyes!
With Light & Cheers on your Face!
With Winky Looks & Smile...............
You Hug Me & Speak with Soft & Sweet Love..
"Dear...Don't Go Away from Me...PLZ.............!
I Love You with all Your Innocent TRUTH!
TRUTH is Only "Healthy food 4Life!
TRUTH always leads towards The True Life!
TRUTH has Power To Win Untruth..!
TRUTH brings Divine Happiness Around YOU!
TRUTH love BalRangVeerangUmangHreedy like You!
I M WITHIN YOU AS YOUR TRUTH!"
And... O Lord ! I Felt Like I Got My Breath Back with You!
. I decided To Live with..."MY TRUTH"! with..You!
And I am Living Wonderful Divine Life with MyTRUTH! with You!
O Lord..O Truth! I am always With You..4ever..!